CAA 2014 Tree Climbing
April 4, 5, & 6 2014
TCC Registration Information:
1. There are two ways to register. Click Here (We Reached
50) to fill out the
form online or click here to download the paper form, fill it
out and mail it to the below address.
2. Pay the $80 registration fee online here or mail a check to
the below address.
3. You'll be contacted by the CAA within 48 hours of
registering with an information packet.
PO Box 25678
Charlotte, NC 28212
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about
anything around town!
Some Additional Useful Information:
And the winners are:
Men's Journeyman Master winners:
1. Cormac Nagan
2. Kevin Bingham
3. Derrick Martin
4. Chris Bramlage
5. Noel BoyerWomen's Journeyman Master winners:
1. Marilou Dussault
2. Sage Waring
Apprentice Master winners:
1. Adam Hawthorn
2. Celestino Flores
3. Jordan Lopshire
For individual scores and rankings click here
We hope to see you all again next year!
- Click here for the results from the preliminary events held on April 28.
- Click here for the results from the Master's Challenge on April 29.
- Click here for a list of all the 2012 CAA TCC Contestants
Pictures from the 2012 Tree Climbing Championship are now on the web at http://charlottearborists.shutterfly.com. You can view them without being a member, and you can add your own pictures from the event (if you join). Just remember to keep it clean, folks. Nothing lewd, crude or socially unacceptable.
Click here for the updated 2012 event flyer.
You should be a sponsor too. Check out sponsor opportunities here.
Make Your DonationThrough PayPal by Clicking Here
WANT TO VOLUNTEER?